Squeaky Clean Windows Co., LTD
69/22 moo 5 Plai Laem, T.Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani, Thailand 84320
email : email@example.com
CALL-0870137650 (English and Thai)
Questions & Answers
- Q: Will you be able to reach all of my windows?
- A: We should be able to get to all windows with poles etc, if we can't we will explain why.
- Q: How do you charge?
- A: We charge per job, how long it will take and where it is on the island. The most accurate way to receive a quote is for us to visit your home in person and give a price.
- Q: How do you clean the windows?
- A: We clean the windows using a mild cleanser and squeegee. All professional equipment from Europe.
- Q: Do you clean windows in the rain?
- A: We will clean them if its very light rain if you request it.
- Q: Do I have to be there when you are cleaning my windows?
- A: We prefer that all customers are home at the beginning of the cleaning to sign off on the work order, but feel free to leave at any time during the cleaning. If you cannot be there at the conclusion of the job, just leave the money with us or we can come back later to collect.
- Q: Do the crew members need access to a water source?
- A: Yes, but not much, only a bucket full.
- Q: Do I have to move anything before they clean?
- A: Only if you have delicate items on the window sills it is recommended that you remove these prior to cleaning. For larger furniture, it is recommended that you either move the furniture away from the window or direct the crew to do so when they arrive.
- Q: Can you clean mirrors in bathrooms?
- A: Yes we can clean all mirrors if requested.
- Q: How long will my job take?
- A: Every job is different, but on average a 2 bed house would take 2 men 1- 2 hours inside/outside.
- Q: What is your cancellation policy?
- A: We require a notice of at least two business days for all cancellations to allow us to plan accordingly.
Please note we have a min charge of 700 Baht.